Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Uk > Jersey Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Uk flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Jersey, Uk

  • On balance hours of sunlight in Jersey range between 1:46 for each day in December and 8:22 per day in June
  • The longest day of the year is 16:01 long and the shortest day is 7:58 long.
  • The longest day is 8:02 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1882 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:09 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 42.9% of daylight hours. The remaining 57.1% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 41.2° above the horizon at Jersey.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:07 03:11 04:58 06:24 07:23 08:22 07:42 07:23 05:50 04:05 02:30 01:46   05:09
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:42 10:03 11:49 13:41 15:18 16:08 15:46 14:21 12:32 10:40 09:04 08:15   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 25 (75) 32 (68) 43 (57) 47 (53) 49 (51) 52 (48) 50 (50) 52 (48) 47 (53) 39 (61) 28 (72) 22 (78)   43 (57)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 20.9 30.3 41.1 52.7 61 64.2 61.2 52.8 41.4 29.9 20.8 17.4   41.2

Jersey Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Discussion

No posts yet.

Add Post

* Required information
(will not be published)
What is the opposite word of weak?
 
Enter answer:
 

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Jersey, Uk

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation