| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jersey in June is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of water is released across on average 11 days.
- In June the heavens above Jersey are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:05 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:55 long and the longest day is 16:13 long with an average length of 16:08.
- There are approximately 7:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jersey June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Jersey, Uk
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Jersey:
- Lyneham, Uk - 254.7 kms (158.2 miles) N
- London, England, Uk - 283.6 kms (176.2 miles) NNE
- Manston, Uk - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) NE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 262.5 kms (163.1 miles) NNE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) NE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 175.7 kms (109.2 miles) N
- Caen, France - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) E
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 338 kms (210 miles) E
- Paris, France - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) E
- Le Mans, France - 227 kms (141.1 miles) SE
- Nantes, France - 233.9 kms (145.4 miles) S