| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jersey in February is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow periodically. Only 65mm (2.6in) of water descends during on average 17 days.
- In February the heavens above Jersey are gloomy having on average a trifling 2:54 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:03.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Jersey February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Jersey, Uk
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Jersey:
- Lyneham, Uk - 254.7 kms (158.2 miles) N
- London, England, Uk - 283.6 kms (176.2 miles) NNE
- Manston, Uk - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) NE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 262.5 kms (163.1 miles) NNE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) NE
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 175.7 kms (109.2 miles) N
- Caen, France - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) E
- Paris/ Le Bourget, France - 338 kms (210 miles) E
- Paris, France - 333.5 kms (207.3 miles) E
- Le Mans, France - 227 kms (141.1 miles) SE
- Nantes, France - 233.9 kms (145.4 miles) S